Trimble 4D Control
- Create comprehensive monitoring systems using GNSS receivers, optical total stations and geotechnical sensors
- Enhance and customize your monitoring capability to address a wide range of applications
- Measure, analyze, visualize and report on your monitoring projects
- Manage your system and view results from remote locations.
A monitoring installation lets you detect displacement or movement in natural and manmade structures. It provides the data you need to understand the speed, direction and magnitude of any motion. The software is the core of your monitoring project. It controls the measurements, manages and analyzes the data, and provides decision support.
Getting started is easy with scalable monitoring solutions from Trimble. Trimble 4D Control provides analysis and management tools to help you start small and grow. As your expertise in monitoring increases, you can easily expand from postprocessed deformation monitoring campaigns all the way to real-time systems that manage your projects and alert the operator of significant motion events.
Introducing Trimble 4D Lite
T4D Lite is a cloud-based web application that is designed with the same great web interface and back-end stability that you have come to expect with Trimble’s 4D Control software. T4D Lite is designed for Surveyors, Engineers and Scientists to do campaign level processing of data without the need to integrate directly with onsite hardware and sensors. T4D Lite supports Google maps, Custom Views, Charts, Scatter Plots and the ability to do complex analysis of data. The systems support over 20 different types of sensors including Position Sensors, Total Station, Strain Meter, Data Logger, Tiltmeters and Weather station data. The software allows you to add sensors and projects to create a full Monitoring Solution.
- Mining – Trimble monitoring solutions can be used in open pit and underground mines for monitoring highwalls, tunnels, subsidence and stockpiles.
- Construction – Monitor motion in buildings and structures adjacent to construction sites. You can monitor cut and fill slopes and incomplete structures.
- Engineering – Track the motion of dams, bridges, buildings and other man-made structures.
- Transportation – Monitor transportation structures, cut and fill slopes and railways. You can also monitor structures close to transportation corridors during construction and operation.
- Utilities – Monitor pipelines, transmission structures, production and storage facilities.
- Tunneling – Monitor new and existing tunnels for deformation. Monitor for surface subsidence above tunneling projects.
- Geotechnical – Monitor dams and levees, landslides, landfills, subsidence, faults and natural structures.
Trimble 4D Control manages all of your sensors. It measures and stores the data according to schedules that you define. By leveraging GNSS, geotechnical sensors, and surveying instruments and tools, Trimble enables geospatial professionals to customize a monitoring solution to meet the needs of even the most demanding applications.
Trimble GNSS provides long-range accuracy and rapid update rates. Compact and rugged, the Trimble NetR9™ GNSS Reference Receiver is capable of tracking all existing and planned GNSS signals. Now available in a fourth configuration, the new Trimble NetR9 Ti-M receiver is supported for real-time monitoring applications.
Trimble REF TEK Sensors
REF TEK has always been your unshakable source of recording instruments for hazard mitigation and earthquake research. Now, the data can be put directly into Trimble’s Monitoring Solution. Trimble 4D Control now supports peak acceleration using REF TEK hardware. This data is stored in the Monitoring database where alarming and visualization can be controlled through the web interface.
Trimble S8 Total Station
Trimble 4D Control provides support for the Long-Range Trimble S8 for precise monitoring of points up to 2,500 meters away.
Trimble 4D Control supports a broad array of sensors, 3rd-party geotechnical and meteorological sensors.
Lajmet e fundit
- 29 Mar 2018Trajnim Falas 2019
Ofertat e Fundit
- 29 Mar 2018Trajnim Falas 2019
- 24 Mar 2015Se shpejti: Trajnime te njohura nga Ministria e Punes!
Adresa & Kontakte:
Rr. Lord Bajron, Vila no.1, Lapraka, Tirana, Albania
Sales & Support: +355 68 90 27 453
Mobile: +355 68 20 55 616